Friday 27 March 2009

Manifesto # 1 : NO EXHIBITION OPENINGS WITHOUT COOKIES!



Specifically these, although they're not on the photos.

And an batch of oaty datey ones just out of the oven ... and M&M cookies tomorrow if there are still any M&Ms left in the bag by then. Bar snacks are boring. If I'm the curator then I'm going to make three different kinds of homemade cookies.

Today is not the way it is supposed to be. Maja and I were supposed to be hanging the pictures in the Zilverhof this morning but a succession of disasters at Maja's house (involving blocked water pipes and a poorly dog, as far as I can gather) left me at the Zilverhof on my own, where I couldn't get much further than mopping the floor. So Maja and Jelle are going to make a start this evening while I'm in Brussels fetching Claire, and the rest will be for tomorrow. Which is why I'm still at home with one hand on the keyboard and the other in the cookie dough. Could be worse...

1 comment:

  1. i could really do with one of those cookies right now!

    ReplyDelete